CAUGHT SLIPPIN

OW. I got "raped" by my histology test today. School has been rather rough for the past 3 weeks. Tests continuously pouncing and today was the last and most difficult one. I did well on all the other previous tests.

Could I have prevented this tragedy? Perhaps, but more likely I could have only cushioned this violation with a condom and some lube (how's the imagery?). The amount and length of detail on the exam was more difficult than I had expected. My preparation for studying wasn't my best as I have been incrementally falling behind in my readings, bit by bit. What an eye opener.


Luckily, next week is more relaxed. Certainly, the accumulated experience from the past several weeks is just a warm-up. In the future, there will be constant tests every week beginning in January. Joy. Meanwhile, I'll try and walk off this pain.

Dave Chappelle: "Man get raped..you just gotta get up and walk that shit off....caught me slippin!"




1 comment:

Steven said...

Sorry to hear that... I've fallen behind too... I'm slowly catching up though... but I guess it's taking longer than I want... Hope things will work out for you though! I know you can do it! :D

Haha, that video made me laugh out loud.

Post a Comment