Nightmares


Lately, I've noticed that my nightmares have evolved from when I was a kid. In the old and golden days, my nightmares were of monsters and clowns attempting to hurt me. Today, they are often about me going to school near the end of the semester, and I learn that there is a class that I have no attended the whole semester. And I finally show up to class to learn that there is a final. Then I'll wake up in a layer of sweat (actually, no, I was jk).

Also, I've noticed that Utahn drivers have become worse and more unsafe on the road. Now they'll dare to run straight through red lights. Turrible. Just turrible.


2 comments:

B.Ho said...

well, i've seen a lot of running red lights on left turns but going straight through red lights is rather new and scary to me.

Amy said...

Tiffeny likes to remind me that i used to be a crazy red light runner :(

Post a Comment