Oh Man....


What a bad start to my day: woke up and sneezed pretty hard. That resulted in bleeding in my right nostril, and this one was hard to stop. Here's a link to the pic of the final blood clot/mucous with the piece of toilet paper on it. WARNING: it's gross but it does look somewhat like a parrot. 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/vcong/IMG_1149.jpg?t=1241136037

For my first class my teacher never showed up...how am I supposed to hand in the homework now? Then I bought a 75 cent soda with a dollar and the machine didn't give me a quarter back. Things turned around in my next class when I got back my final and earned an A for the class. Yay. 







1 comment:

Amy said...

that IS a nasty picture... and it does look like a parrot... fascinating... sorry your day was bad :( there will be better ones at least

Post a Comment