Yozho

It certainly has been awhile since I've updated, which I noticed recently.

Updates:

Life is alright.

My hand me down rice cooker is terrible. For some reason, it's wiring or something is not connected well so I have to improvise on keeping it working. I want a new one!

Last night, I encountered a female black widow spider while taking out trash to the backyard. At first, I wasn't sure but I had a feeling it wasn't some normal spider. Looked on the net and for sure, I noticed the red portions on the body (abdomen) and confirmed presence of female black widow. It was pretty close to the back door so I couldn't ignore it. Smashed that thing with territorial authority.

Weather has been getting really hot for almost every day. Except for the last few days where there were clouds and reported rain. whew!

I wonder what I should cook tomorrow. Last few nights have been take out and I gotta stop doing that. Btw, Port of Subs is a fantastic sub place. Fresh sliced roast beef provologne with little mayo, dijion, onions, sliced jalepenios and olives. fantastic.

Post more this week, I may. LEYTER

2 comments:

Steven said...

You should've spartan kicked/stomped that thing into the wall. That would've shown it who's really boss and warn any other creature that lives there.

You should make yourself a breakfast dinner. scrambled eggs with some hash browns and sausage... or maybe an omelet with some diced ham, chopped bologna, bacon bits, spinach, and mushrooms or any other leftover topping like stuff you have in your fridge! Now THAT'S a quick and easy meal. top it off with some orange juice and BAM!!! you have yourself a nutritious balanced... breakfast/dinner.

Steven said...

Oh I didn't realize you were out of town. I see that's cool, Marie Calender stuff are good, I just wish the portions were larger! Yeah there was a sale over here too. Although, I didn't get any. I figured sandwiches and cereal would last me longer... I'm craving it now though!

Post a Comment