There's A Lot of Garbage


Certainly, there's a lot to write about: apartment and kids moving in for school this week, dental school progress, diet change, new phone and laptop, and random things. I thought I would make multiple posts but let's try it in one long attempt.

As foolish as this sounds, I moved into an apartment I have never once seen beyond the internet pictures. The price/mo. is really cheap at less than 500 which includes some utilities, internet, cable tv and furniture. Also, I share the kitchen and living room with a roommate who has yet been assigned to my apartment, thankfully.

I really expected the worse of conditions but the place surprised me at how not so bad it is actually(insert harhar! ). However, the bed provided was horrific as I saw some form of dried up barf or feces on the bottom. I demanded, nicely, that I get a new bed. My new bed was a strange one: no box spring and is supported 1.5 feet off the ground. It's good because I can store lots of stuff below but the center support pole is so squeaky. I'm now trained to sleep like a ninja and remain completely still throughout the night.

College kids are now moving in for school this week and my enjoyment of an empty parking lot is over. I know I won't like it but at least I can tolerate. Last Saturday some inconsiderate and lazy kid threw his kitchen garbage bag into my balcony and that made me mad. Luckily, the maintenance staff understood my situation and told me they would take care of the trash. When I was 18, I don't remember myself as a kid who was inconsiderate and rude to other people around me. But then again, I'm not a stupid person.

This blog post is already pretty long with no visual assistance so I retract my earlier statement (no, i refuse to remove the statement), and my separate topics will be divided by different posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment