Awwh Crap



Reaching into my bag caused me despair as my hands did not find my TI-89 calculator. I have lost it. But I did get a somewhat assuring email response from my lab instructor that a student may have it and will give it to me in lecture. Hopefully, it returns to its rightful owner. Those suckers cost well over a hundred bucks! That's at least 100 5 piece Wendy's nuggets!

New word that annoys me: rage quit. Often it's used now in online gaming when someone quits when under apparent rage. I'll hear it so often it enrages me to destroy them all...well, not really.

2nd experiment for my Gen Chem 2 course was on wednesday afternoon. A funny thing about this experiment is that it gives the reader incorrect information. Using the arrhenius equation you're supposed to graph the ln k vs. 1/T where the slope is equal to the -Ea/R. However, the instructions says twice in the manual to plot the 1/T vs ln k. I forgot to ask the instructor as to the problem. Tweek was in somewhat denial again. I did explain the concept of y=mx+b and how the manual was incorrect. Hopefully, he'll notice something when he plots the 1/T vs ln k to get something that looks like this:






He might get smart and get this:







I calculated the Ea to be 80.2 kJ. I found a japanese article with an abstract that said the estimated Ea to be 62kJ. I guess that's not too bad considering how poor the lab condition is for me.

On youtube I saw comments that were extending beyond the table comments are usually restricted to. weird because they all were saying ">lol>lol>lol>lol>lol>lol"

As I'm typing this I have learned that blogspot doesn't like me when I added the pics and typed in both the 'edit html' and 'compose' tabs. Oh well.

Lesson of the day: Don't let your mom buy hard rolls on sale. This one in my hand is dry and hard to eat. Ugh.... I'll let it slide because yesterday was my Mom's birthday. Went to Olive Garden on State St. and Vine St. Food was okay but the quantity was good.

3 comments:

melissa said...

i hate it when my mom buys hard rolls!

Anonymous said...

Posting in your blog.


-logicaL.

Amy said...

ah yes, the rambling thoughts of our beeho :D

Post a Comment