Morning 1.27.09

...or evening is more precise. 

Just got done watching a 720p (1280x720) version of the Dark Knight. WOW. I've seen that movie too many times but once more in HD was a good way to finish. Much better than Batman Begins, imo.

Happy New Years to all that know. So far I've had two nights of lots of food with two more nights to go. Tonight was veggies only but it was good. It's like a little buffet. So many things to try and I wonder what's for tomorrow. 

I changed my background picture. I really liked the original picture because I got it from a favorite manga I'm currently reading. That reminds me I should check for a newly released chapter...nope.   :(  The problem was that my eyes felt like it was being pierced when I would read my own blog. So the original background was replaced by a Mr. T. picture where he's spending his Easter Sunday at a homeless shelter and making a prayer with a homeless dude. That earned a bit of respect from me.

I don't know if you've been keeping up with tennis but this year's Australian Open is very interesting. America's Andy Roddick made it to the semi-final and I was waiting for Roger Federer's quarter-final match but it seems that will be later today. Luckily, Tuesdays are my short days at school. Or I can skip it all together because I'm so damn smart. ::snirk::

School yesterday (monday) was interesting. I got back my group test score from my elem org class and we missed one question of 20. Originally, I had circled the right answer but my three partners were strongly convinced it was the other 'teaser' answer. I suppose because it was awhile I did this stuff that I was persuaded to eat the devil's donut (The Simpsons). The class is split into three groups. One group was short that day so I was moved there for the week. Turns out the lowest scoring group was my original group. The girl who takes charge made a point to the professor that they scored the lowest because they lost me. It seems people are catching on that I've had experience in organic...

I finish off with a clip of Mr. T. I think I'll look into his show.



No comments:

Post a Comment