Yoho! Captain's Log 1.20.2009

I've returned! 

Easy going weekend. Saturday morning got the workout going on with Phil. Good workout and even included running and interrupted racquetball! I was beating Phil 6-3 in points! Not sure if that's a win or a postponed game. Usually, I'll win 1 out of every 4 games so every lead I take is surely exciting. Not that I suck or anything. What? You think I suck? I'll destroy you on the court!

Moving on: 

Didn't do a whole lot as to socializing outside the house. Shortly went to a friend's gf's art thingy that I thought was alright. It was at a ski and boarding shop but everything was poorly placed that it was hard to walk around. The art was rather dark but a few were interesting. I saw a Mr. T canvas that belonged to someone else, which I liked the most. Mr. T is the shiet. Foo.

Didn't go boarding this weekend as things weren't planned out that well. Also, my body said the massive pecs needed rest from the intense workout with Phil. I've gotten better at boarding as my helmet gives me the confidence to be a bit more risky. My next goal is to work on smoothing out my carves to where it seems I'm doing it effortlessly.

Just now I finished watching the 2001 movie Evolution. Funny movie that isn't crazy like Old School. Watched it with a follow up short paper for some extra credit in my chemistry class. Weird but I'm not complaining. 

David Duchovny: 'No, no government. I know those people. Absolutely not.'
Orlando Jones: 'You do?'
::camera looks at a quiet David Duchovny:: 

HAHAHA


This afternoon I was working on making a edited video from playing this game called Left 4 Dead. I did it succesfully but not perfectly. Youtube wasn't too happy with my size of my video so it isn't optimized. The video is of Yoshi and I playing the hardest map and hardest difficulty by way of a map exploit. We failed the first time but Yoshi made it alive the second time. Btw, I purposely stayed behind to take on the bosses and zombies so Yoshi could escape and get a game achievement. It's not that I suck. Huh? You think I suck? I'll kill you on left 4 dead!!!






Currently listening to Audioslave- Revelations album while typing this. It pumps me up! Great for boarding music for it kills your fear!

1 comment:

Philip said...

Haha, helmet eh? I think I need one of those to protect my noggin, especially since I've almost hit my head on a tree not once, not twice but thrice! Well...at least thrice, I shit you not!

Post a Comment