Can't Sreep

Me no sreepy. Actually, I fell asleep around 10 and woke up at 12:30 upon the msging of someone on msn mess. Now I can't return to the state of dreams.

Hm: this weekend was more fun than usual. I went hiking with buddies to big cottonwood area. We drove up to the brighton sky resort, but as we were driving more and more up the mountain the temperature reading was decreasing dramatically to as low as 45 F. brrrr. so we instead drove back down to a lower elevated trail that was too easy but fun, nonetheless.

Then we had a fun bbq later that night. A friend kept saying how good the movie 'hangover' was so others and myself took his recommendation. The movie was pretty crazy funny and offensive. LOl

I have other things I could blog about but my attention just switched to idc anymore mode.

Also: listening to: Queen- Under Pressure

1 comment:

Amy said...

Now its time to study... good luck!!!

Post a Comment