To add more....

...to my list of broken things, my mini ipod of many years died on me about a week ago. but i'm not too upset as i milked the crap out of that thing. replaced battery and custom firmware made me keep it longer. i dropped that thing so many times and it still worked like a trooper. funny, though, what killed it was a small two feet drop onto a rug over hardwood flooring.

phone update: i went back to my treo 700wx because it holds a much longer battery life than the lg enV. Also, I like the custom software i have on it such as this nice threaded sms program and mobile gui theme. just wished this phone was smaller and didn't have that antenna sticking out.

oh, and my bday was last tuesday. 23 years old now! daaam. i hope this year will be a strong jordan year of my life. however, no cake. never had one in who knows since when....

also, i went to the optometrist finally after 4 years. Originally, i had thought it was 2 years since the last check up. The doc, with a funny change in tone, said i should see him every two years. So it's time to get new glasses! my current one is so beat up with scratches and missing parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment