RECAP


Herro,

My time back at home has been pretty well spent. I got to see a lot of friends but not everyone.

Several of us went snowboarding. For me, it was not that fun. First, I forgot to adjust my flow bindings , and I already fell behind the group. I had to readjust the bindings again mid-down the trail. So I texted a friend to go on without me, and after I sent the message, I look down and my board has disappeared. Off in the near distance I see my my board going down the mountain. Finally, I found it after some hiking down. For most of that boarding event, I was on my own doing trails of my choice. It's really nice because you can really go at your own pace. Unfortunately, I had a really hard time controlling my board, especially on alternating from heel to toe, vice versa. So several times my board caught the snow/ice and resulted in some bad falls, but luckily I wore my helmet. I don't recommend using flow bindings. They're great for getting your boots in fast, but they sacrifice too much control to be worth using.

The night before I watched the George Clooney movie "Up In The Air." It was a really entertaining movie and Clooney is a really good and suave actor.

Anyways, I'm heading back home tomorrow for a class later that night. Vacation is basically over as it should be. I'm somewhat tired of the traveling by air and road so going back to the routine student life will seem refreshing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

:) glad you had a good time. back to nice warm vegas for you. i still owe you some movie tickets and dinner for something... i forget what but i would like to do that for you.

Post a Comment