Snuggie sucks!



For this past Christmas, I got my parents the snuggie that is some trendy product as seen here:




Before buying this I thought the snuggie was a stupid product, but I kept reading and hearing by word of friends that it was good. My parents didn't take the snuggie home by reason of not enough room in their luggage. However, I'm sure they thought it to be stupid.

Never judge a book by it's cover. I just tried the snuggie while watching the season premier of 24. In result, I could not wear the snuggie for more than a few minutes. It really is a cheap backward robe. Worse, it kept creating static to the point I could smell ozone. Perhaps I should wash it and give it another go.


3 comments:

Amy said...

nooooo don't join the snuggie cult. they started taking dogs as members too. lol throw in double the dryersheets!

Steven said...

LOL THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! Yeah Dryer sheets eliminate static... but looking at how big it is... it'll just create more static as it touches things... including you...

Philip said...

oh man! I can't believe you bought one! There ARE these things called sweatshirts and sweatpants! hahaha

Post a Comment