HOLY SHAT

Certainly, the last time I made a post was well last year before Halloween (btw, the sequel to paranormal activity was so-so overall; more of a "let's make a lot of money" than "let's do something special" kind of movie)

What's been going on: SCHOOL. it sucks up most of my free time and it is the reason I've been reluctant to type up new posts about life. I had a difficult gross anatomy test(when are they not difficult?), and more tests I should be studying right at this moment. However, sometimes you just have to say F*k it, it can wait a bit.

So instead of trying to make things interesting with events of my boring life, I thought writing about opinions or random ideas would better suit this blog...which will now commence in other posts.

B.Ho

1 comment:

Steven said...

This may sound creepy... but I'll be looking forward to it!

Post a Comment